Student News

Lunchtime Activities

Shaun Daubney
Lunchtime Activities
by Shaun Daubney - Wednesday, 17 October 2012, 11:58 AM

The results of the Lunchtime Sports survey have been calculated and a timetable has been devised.

Please see your desktop for the current timetable of activities.

Remember, to take part in these activities you will need a clean pair of indoor, non-marking trainers and a change of clothing. Seperate male and female changing and shower facilities are available.

me
Re: Lunchtime Activities
by Jordan Pearce - Wednesday, 10 October 2012, 11:09 AM

when is volleyball?

Shaun Daubney
by Shaun Daubney - Wednesday, 10 October 2012, 11:54 AM

There wasn't enough interest to put a volleyball session in, however if you can get a group together I'm happy to run one on a Monday or Friday.

Picture of Michelle Seeber
by Michelle Seeber - Wednesday, 23 January 2013, 10:57 AM

i would love to join a team if there are enough people and if there is a space for me.

Picture of Linford Dziva
by Linford Dziva - Thursday, 11 October 2012, 9:26 AM

This is great for newbury college, its brings the newbury college soceity together, and its marvellous. it will be great because bond with each other and learn a key skill TEAMWORK. If we can have more of these activities in the near future the college will be a very happy and will have additional use for others.

Yours Sincerly Linford Dziva

Shaun Daubney
by Shaun Daubney - Thursday, 11 October 2012, 12:17 PM

Thanks Linford

Picture of Linford Dziva
by Linford Dziva - Thursday, 18 October 2012, 9:29 AM

For high school students, the lunch break is an opportunity to make choices.  Within the rigorously scheduled day, the time devoted to lunch is one of the few  periods of time during which students can make their own decisions about how  they spend the allotted minutes. For some students, it is the part of day they  most look forward to. There are a variety of activities  students can choose to pursue during their lunchtime.

Read more:  Lunchtime Activities for High School | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6924358_lunchtime-activities-high-school.html#ixzz29da2GsCG

Picture of Michelle Seeber
by Michelle Seeber - Wednesday, 23 January 2013, 11:01 AM

I'm interested in playing some badminton in my free time. I know its on Tuesdays at Lunchtime but when exactly does it start? Also, must i bring my own racket or does the college supply them?