Student News

Comic Relief

Shaun Daubney
Comic Relief
by Shaun Daubney - Thursday, 7 March 2013, 10:40 AM

It's time to do something funny for money again. This year Comic Relief is on Friday 15th March and there are already things happening around the College to raise money for good causes in the UK and Africa.

From Bake Sales and Fun Runs, to an Indoor Cricket match against our charity rivals The Breeze! Post what your groups are up to for Comic Relief!

Picture of Joe Pegg
Re: Comic Relief
by Joe Pegg - Tuesday, 26 February 2013, 3:43 PM

Newbury College would like to CHALLENGE YOU!

The Challenge!
To walk or run one mile around the college campus.

Route
TBC

When?
Friday 15th March at 1pm.

Who?
Any students and staff can be involved in the Red Nose Day Fun Run as all proceeds go a great cause! Why not run in your subject courses to see who can raise the most money.

I will also be looking for volunteers to help with registration, time keeping, event marshalling and general co-ordination of the event. Please contact j-pegg@newbury-college.ac.uk

Picture of Joanne Lloyd
by Joanne Lloyd - Wednesday, 6 March 2013, 9:34 AM

We are trying to raise money for comic relief, we are doing this through a game of 5-a-side football. It will be held at the sports hall at newbury college, It will be on Wednesday the 20th of March 11.30am till 1.30pm. If you are interested to play football it will be a pound to play and you are able to make up your own teams, Boys and girls are welcome.

If you would like to play come and see the child care department or Joe pegg for more informations

Yours Joanne Lloyd

Or contact us on j-reveler@newbury-college.ac.uk

Picture of Linford Dziva
by Linford Dziva - Thursday, 7 March 2013, 11:33 AM

I am considering to do a sponosered silence.....

would it be possible if i get  some support from the college in this....